~Live life to the fullest~

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Now I'm a Junior!!!

Oh my goodness... my Sophomore year went by soo fast! It seems like I just ended Jr. High. It's crazy, but it's life. My school year went pretty good. I made many friend changes, which were for the better! I have met many new friends that I love more then anything. I had good grades the whole year and I got along with most of my teachers. I remember the 1st day of High School and I was very nervous. But now, I love going each day. I love being there and learning new things. I love being with my friends and hanging out. I got a little sad the last couple days of school. Most of my friends are Seniors and are now graduated. They're all moving on with there life and taking bigger steps. It's just weird to think that they won't be at school next year. ):
This summer is gonna be a summer I'll remember forever! I'm 16 and I can date and drive more often. I can't wait for school to start though. I'm a little worried about my Junior year but I know I can get through it. I've got some hard classes but it'll be ok. Well, I'm looking forward for an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. summer and for the next school year. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment