~Live life to the fullest~

Monday, December 27, 2010

In The End.. Things change fast and do people..

First.. Me and Austin won't be getting back together. It's really hard to see someone that I care about so much waste their life by drugs. But I can't keep holding myself back from other guys just for himm. I also don't wanna be in the middle of his mistakes. I will always care about him and be here for himm but for now.. We don't talk or see each other. It's been way hard for me to let all that we had go.. But it really is for the better. Maybe one day when he has his life together then we will work on being friends again. (:
Second.. Me and Hailey are no longer friends. It's been hard but also way nice. I was definitely not the normal,, sweet,, funny or nice Cassie like usual. I was very mean and dis respectful. I had tons of drama too which sucked!! But heyy.. Life goes on!!
It's weird to think about how life can change in just seconds. It felt like I woke up one day and lots of things changed. I also realized how fast people come and go in and out of our lives. It's just crazy to think about how fast life is going. Other than that.. Life is pretty good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment