~Live life to the fullest~

Friday, May 13, 2011

Crazy busy but loving every minute of it..

Wow.. I realized that it has been forever since I last blogged!! I have had so many fun thongs happen in my life!! I don't know where to start!! I've been busy with school and candy shacks and of course my boyfriend. (that will have it's own post). Life has really been good.. I am ready for summer and to be a Senior. I start my Medical Assisting clad in June (this will also have its own post). I just can't wait. (: Life is flying by and I absolutely love it!! I have had so many blessings the past couple of months. I'm soo thankful for my family, the scriptures, my amazing boyfriend that is always there for me. I couldn't ask for a better best friend!! I am so lucky to have wonderful parents. (: They're the best!! Anyways.. Pictures and fun posts are coming soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment