~Live life to the fullest~

Friday, May 13, 2011

March 19, 2011.. First car accident

This was the most scariest day of my entire life. My parent were in St. George and I was home alone. Me and Brandon(my boyfriend) were going to Wal Mart. I was going through a green light and a car was in the left tirn lane. He was dumb and didn't know how to drive and he turned into me and hit the drivers side rear door and tire. Yes.. I was driving.. My moms car. The kid that hit me was 15 and from Oregon.. And he got a ticket and he got in trouble. Anyways.. I swirved to avoid him because I saw him turning. All I remember is screaming. I pulled over and called the police.. At that point.. I was in so much shock that I couldn't talk clearly and I couldn't breath. No ambulance came because (i thought) everyone was ok. My car had a big dent in the door and above the tire.. There was also parts of his boer in between my tire and rim. I was sooo nervous that my parents were gonna kill me but they didn't.. They were just worried I was hurt. Everything was worked out and it wasn't my fault so that was a huge relief. (: The next day.. I couldn't move.. My back, neck and left shoulder were very sore.I couldn't breath right and my ribs killed!! I called my parents and they headed home. I have never felt that much pain before. I went to the doctor the next Monday and I found out that I had internal bruising.. muscle spasms and whip lash. My Dr. got me into physical therapy which I am still doing. I so feel much better.. But I'm definitely not my normal self yet. I got the car fixed. I do drive still but I am very nervous and cautious. I am so glad that I had my boyfriend with me. I wouldn't of known what to do. I also am thankful for my aunt and uncle that came and helped me. (: I have to do about 1 more month of physical therapy and then hopefully I'm back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment