This was a while ago but it was a big event that happened this year. I turned 16 on October. 11. I had a surprise Sweet 16. It was a dance party with a DJ. (My dream party) I had tons of friends there and my family came also. It was a blast. I am so happy to have such great family and friends because they set this up for me. I can't believe that I am 16 now. It's crazy. I got my license and I've gone on a date. I love being 16 but it can get stressful at times. Getting a job, school, dating, and etc. It can be rough but I live each day to the fullest and a take one step at a time.
My 16 candles lit up.
Me talking to the DJ.
My cousin Ashley dancing. (She's so cute)
My A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. family dancing.
My friends being crazy and enjoying the music.
Me blowing out my 16 candles.
Some of my friends. (Most of us were sitting and eating yummy treats)
Trevor moon walking. (My dad thought this was so "cool") haha
Some of the boys hanging out and talking.
That was the best party that I've ever had. It was always my dream Sweet 16 party and I was lucky and got to have one. We all had a great time dancing and listening to music. Thanks for an awesome party to everyone that helped out. You guys are the best!!!! (:

Cute blog! I hope you had a Merry Christmas. We will be going to church on Jan 3rd. I hope I can see you there.
ReplyDelete