Monday, December 21, 2009
2010
2009 is almost over. I am ready to start fresh on a new year. I am ready to make changes and become a new person. My Heavenly Father has helped me out over the last couple of weeks. I have decided that I want to become somebody new and never look back. 2010 will be a whole different year and I can start fresh and let everything go. I can be myself and be who I want to be. I will look toward the future and let the past go. I will remember who I am and what I stand for. I will make good choices in 2010 and make it the best year that I've ever had. I have set new goals and I know I can accomplish them. I am so thankful for the gospel and my Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for my family and friends. I wouldn't be me without them. I am so thankful for the scriptures and church. I am so thankful to be where I am and who I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very well said. <3
ReplyDelete