Monday, December 21, 2009
Christmas
I love this time of the year. It really brings the spirit to me. I love being with my family and going to parties. It really helps me to think about my family and how special they are to me. They build me up and help me out throughout my life. Christmas is a time of love, giving and spending time with my family. I think a lot about the families that don't get a good Christmas because of the economy, family problems or anything else. It really makes me sad because I would do anything to get them to have a Christmas. My school did a sub for Santa this year. It really made me happy when I found out that we made over $7,000 for the families in American Fork that can't afford Christmas this year. I donated some money and I just feel so happy that I could do that for them. We should be thankful for what we have in our lives and think of how it would be with nothing. We should think of others that don't get a Christmas and how it would be if we didn't have that. I am so very thankful. I love my family so much and I hope they know that. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment